STICKLEPATH ANNUAL PARISH MEETING – WEDNESDAY 9 MAY 2018
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting for the above named Parish will be held at the Village Hall, STICKLEPATH on Wednesday, 9th MAY 2018 at 6pm.
All residents welcome
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be as follows:-
2. To approve, as a correct record, the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4th May 2017.
3. Chairman’s Annual Report.
4. Financial statements of account.
5. Reports and questions:
• County Councillor – James McInnes
• District Councillor – William Cann
• Dartmoor National Park Representative – Derek Webber
• Dartmoor National Park Ranger – Ian Brooker
• Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
• National Trust – Ben Shapcott
6. Matters raised by parishioners:
Potholes in Willey Lane
Bench on Sticklepath Moor
Dog poo on Sticklepath Moor
7. To receive and consider any questions raised or representations made by local electors which relate to Parish matters.
Following the formal meeting, there will be an opportunity to raise any informal queries and to talk with Councillors. Refreshments will be available.
Dated: 27th April 2018
Mrs Alison Cruse, Chairman of Sticklepath Parish Council