Parish Council Meeting – Wednesday 7 November
STICKLEPATH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
WEDNESDAY 7TH NOVEMBER 2018
at 7.30pm, Sticklepath Village Hall
MEMBERS OF THE PUBLIC ARE WELCOME TO ATTEND
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – In accordance with the Standing Orders of the Parish Council, this agenda item will be for a period of no more than 15 minutes. Any member of the public may speak for a period of 3 minutes and a question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate on the question. No one person shall be able to speak for more than 3 minutes. Members of the public are only entitled to speak during this session and not during the following meeting of the Council, unless specifically requested to do so by the Chairperson. Comments should be directed to the chairperson of the meeting and only one person is permitted to speak at a time. Anyone who disturbs the proceedings may be required to withdraw.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MEETING HELD 3 October 2018
4. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
5. MATTERS CARRIED FORWARD
5.1 Verge Management – response from South Tawton regarding verge from Trafalgar Lodge to Ford Cross
5.2 Parking Oak Tree Park/Willey Lane – effectiveness of leaflet drop
5.3 Okehampton Parkway Railway Halt/Station – update on status
6.1 0550/18 – Advance sign, land adjacent to Holmes Field – application by Parish Council to erect sign for Playing Field.
6.2 18/0067 – Proposed Tree Works, Taw Meadow – application to reduce lateral branches on Turkey Oak
6.3 18/0059 – Tree works, 5 Steddaford Court – to note no tree preservation order made.
6.4 0490/18 – Heather Cottage – to note conditional consent granted for alterations.
7.1 Finance and budgetary figures circulated
7.2 To approve the following payments:
Mrs L Rowlands Salary (Nov) £168.88
WDBC Bins Apr to Sept £123.24
WDBC Oak Tree Park seat £ 1.00
West Country Grounds Maint Grass cutting playing field x 6 £360.00
Ink Print Newsletter printing £ 35.00
Sticklepath Parish Council Transfer funds if not carried out by Nat West £102.41
Community Heartbeat Trust Defibrillator emergency telephone £ 52.00
Alison Cruse Defibrillator supplies £ 13.00
8. MATTERS ARISING
8.1 Set meeting dates for 2019
8.2 Remembrance Day arrangements
8.3 Emergency Plan review – to start review
8.4 GDPR – to approve and adopt Data Protection Policy and Privacy Notice for Staff, Councillors and Volunteers
8.5 Plymouth and SW Devon Local Plan – to note consultation on modifications to plan.
8.6 DNP Management Plan – to note public survey online which closes 30 November.
9. CHAIRPERSON’S ACTIONS – TO NOTE
10. DATES TO NOTE/CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED –
22 November – Community Resilience Forum – all day event.
23 November – DNP Forum meeting at 2pm
5 December – DNP Local Plan Consultation workshop
6 December – Edwardian Evening Okehampton
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – 5 December 2018