Parish Council Meeting – Wednesday 3rd October 2018
STICKLEPATH PARISH COUNCIL MEETING
Wednesday 3rd October 2018 at 7.30pm
Sticklepath Village Hall
2. PUBLIC PARTICIPATION – In accordance with the Standing Orders of the Parish Council, this agenda item will be for a period of no more than 15 minutes. Any member of the public may speak for a period of 3 minutes and a question shall not require a response at the meeting nor start a debate on the question. No one person shall be able to speak for more than 3 minutes. Members of the public are only entitled to speak during this session and not during the following meeting of the Council, unless specifically requested to do so by the Chairperson. Comments should be directed to the chairperson of the meeting and only one person is permitted to speak at a time. Anyone who disturbs the proceedings may be required to withdraw.
3. APPROVAL OF MINUTES OF MEETING HELD 12 September 2018
4. DECLARATION OF INTERESTS
5. MATTERS CARRIED FORWARD
5.1 Village Gateways – update
5.2 Playing Field Sign – update on planning application
5.3 Abandoned/Derelict property “Moorland View” – feedback from DNPA Planning and Environmental Health
5.4 Eastern Links meeting 13 September – report
5.5 Village Newsletter – update
5.6 Verge Management – report on response from South Tawton regarding verge from Trafalgar Lodge to Ford Cross
5.7 Parking Oak Tree Park/Willey Lane and farm vehicles – to report on leaflet drop/liaison with farmers
6.1 0490/18 Heather Cottage, Sticklepath – alteration to 2nd floor bedroom.
6.2 18/0059 – 5 Steddaford Court, Sticklepath – Proposal to fell a birch tree in conservation area
7.1 Finance and budgetary figures circulated
7.2 Banking arrangements – to sign letter to Nat West to close current account and transfer of any balance to Lloyds Bank
7.3 Information Commissioner’s Office – to sign direct debit form for Data Protection Fee of £35.
7.4 To approve the following payments:
Mrs L Rowlands Salary (Oct) £168.88
8. MATTERS ARISING
8.1 DNPA draft Local Plan – to consider comments during consultation period
8.2 Village work day – to discuss date and areas of work
8.3 Leat clearance – to set date (22 January 2019) and read out report from National Trust.
8.4 Okehampton Parkway Railway Station – to discuss response to DCC regarding delay in construction
8.5 Data Protection Act 2018/GDPR – to adopt Data Retention Policy and Privacy Notice for Public.
9. CHAIRPERSON’S ACTIONS – TO NOTE
Invitation to W Devon Mayor’s Civic Service – 18 November 2018
10. DATES TO NOTE/CORRESPONDENCE RECEIVED
Thurs 15 November – Eastern Links
11. DATE OF NEXT MEETING – Wednesday 7 November 2018