Sticklepath Village

Weather Report

 | °C

Latest News

Fix My Street – Fault reporting websites

Comments (0)

Report any local problems such as graffiti, overflowing bins, parking, dog fouling, fly tipping, recycling, street cleaning through the following website and the fault will be directed to West Devon Borough Council:

Report any problems relating to highways such as pot holes, flooding, blocked drains, street lights, hazardous trees, overgrown vegetation, trip hazards, manhole covers, public rights of way, ice and snow to Devon County Council Highways department by using:

Report a problem

Leave a Reply

Your email address will not be published. Required fields are marked *

This site uses Akismet to reduce spam. Learn how your comment data is processed.