Annual Parish Meeting – Wednesday 4 May 2016 6pm
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
STICKLEPATH PARISH COUNCIL
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting for the above named Parish will be held at the Village Hall, STICKLEPATH on Wednesday, 4th MAY 2016 at 6pm.
All residents welcome
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be as follows:-
- To approve as a correct record the Minutes of the Meeting held on 13th May 2015.
- Chairman’s Annual Report.
- Financial statements of account.
- Launch of “Sticklepath 2025”.
- Appeal for last stage of funding for defibrillator – Cllr Cruse.
- Reports and questions:
- County Councillor – James McInnes
- District Councillor – William Cann
- Dartmoor National Park Ranger – Ian Brooker
- Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
- National Trust
8. To receive and consider any questions raised by local electors which relate to parish matters
Following the formal meeting, there will be an opportunity to raise any queries and to talk with Councillors. Refreshments will be available.
Dated: 20 April 2016
Mrs Pamela Matthews, Chairman of Sticklepath Parish Council