Annual Parish Meeting – 3rd May – Agenda
LOCAL GOVERNMENT ACT 1972
NOTICE OF ANNUAL PARISH MEETING
Notice is hereby given that the Annual Parish Meeting for the above named Parish will be held at the Village Hall, STICKLEPATH on Wednesday, 3rd MAY 2017 at 7pm.
All residents welcome
The business to be transacted at the meeting will be as follows:-
2. To approve, as a correct record, the Minutes of the Meeting held on 4th May 2016.
3. Chairman’s Annual Report.
4. Financial statements of account.
5. Reports and questions:
• County Councillor – James McInnes
• District Councillor – William Cann
• Dartmoor National Park Representative – Derek Webber
• Dartmoor National Park Ranger – Ian Brooker
• Devon and Cornwall Constabulary
• National Trust – Ben Shapcott
6. Matters requiring parishioners’ views:
• Bus shelter – to fund raise for replacement shelter along from Devonshire Inn
• Community Garden – to consider proposals
• Community Compost Scheme – ideas floated with National Trust
• Village logo – to gauge opinion/vote on 2 alternatives
• Village Gateway signs – to consider proposals and funding options
• Use of weed killer – on highways
7. To receive and consider any questions raised or representations made by local electors which relate to Parish matters.
Following the formal meeting, there will be an opportunity to raise any informal queries and to talk with Councillors. Refreshments will be available.
Dated: 24 April 2017
Mr Derek Moore, Chairman of Sticklepath Parish Council